This past week has been CRAZY! In the past week my friend had her first baby six weeks early (I've helped her out as much as I could), we finished the back yard and some of the front, I cleaned the house and ran errands like a crazy woman, had family in town (briefly), and threw Jillian her first birthday party. Over all it was a wonderful, crazy-busy week.
My sister-in-law, Michelle, her boys and mother were driving from Oregon (where her parents live and she & the kids were visiting) to Palmdale, CA. They decided on their way home to stay the night in Fairfield. While here, they went to Six Flags and the Jelly Belly factory. Two things they enjoy and so do we. They have season passes for Six Flags Magic Mountain, which are good for all the Six Flags Parks. So on Friday afternoon Jackson and I went with them for a couple for hours while Nana & Papa Rice watched Jillian. We had so much fun with our friends. Jackson calls his cousins his "friends". I think it is very sweet and endearing.
Jackson REALLY enjoys the shark exhibit so we HAD to take them there. Afterwards Jackson pleaded with me to take pictures on the shark with his friends. I of course gave in... I do that too often. SO here are the results of the photo session.
Thanks Michelle for inviting us and coming over afterwards.
We love having you over & sending time with you and the kids ;)

![]() |
| Job, Caleb, Jackson, & Aidan (left to right) |


1 comment:
Wow! Jackson looks so much like his cousins! The party was super fun. Can't wait to see you on Saturday! xoxo
Post a Comment