Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jackson-isms

Last week Jake went in to Jackson's room to wake him up and this is what went down...
   Jake, "Time to wake up Jackson."
   Jackson, "Daddy, I had a good dream.."
   Jake, "oh, yah..???.."
   Jackson, "Yah, now go away so I can get back to sleep"
Jake came back in our room, while I was feeding Jillian, smiling ear to ear and laughing. I asked him what was so funny and he repeated what had just happened. I then started laughing too. That little boy is so funny and cracks me up.

While we were driving around running our errands Jackson had something that made me laugh. He noticed that I was laughing and he replied, "mommy, I crack you up". That made me laugh even harder because I tell Jackson all the time that he cracks me up. He is very observant and is like a sponge, he soaks it all up.

2 comments:

Jen said...

HAHAHA!!! That's awesome! Totally sounds like the kind of stuff Jonathan says!

Shonda Hayes said...

So funny! I love that kid.