June 25th is our wedding anniversary. We were married on Friday June 25, 2004 in the Oakland LDS temple. It is amazing to look back and think about all that has changed and those things that have not. We have added two beautiful children and a couple dogs to our lives. We have experienced many adventures together. It has been some wonderful years. I will not completely sugar coat everything. We have had our trials, deaths, heated discussions, but in the end we still love each other. I am grateful to call Jacob my husband and best friend. He is an amazing friend, husband, and father.
It's crazy to look back on all the changes. And rather than bore you with all kinds of sentimental memories I will share a few before and after pictures. Before 2 kids and 7 years.
Would I change anything? Only my weight ;)

![]() |
| 6-25-2011 Date Night, Celebrating 7 fabulous years together |
For our 7th anniversary we went out to dinner and a movie. We went to Texas Roadhouse and saw the movie Super 8. It was wonderful going out with my husband and not worrying about the kids. Jacob's parents were in town and watched the kids for us. Jacob bought me a beautiful white gold with a diamond necklace. He still surprises me. I love you Jacob! I am glad to spend forever with you! Happy Anniversary!



No comments:
Post a Comment