Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mankas Park- Splash Park

Brooklyn & Jillian
 


Today it was so hot that I needed to take the kids to some place with water and shade. I decided to take them to Mankas Park here in town. It has a small splash zone where the kids could play and I could sit in the shade.

We invited some friends to come and play with us. Brooklyn and her mommy came and cooled off in the water with us. Nana Hayes also showed up and played in the water with Jackson. He was thrilled that she came to play.

Jackson totally LOVED it. The girls were a bit unsure about the splash zone, but they were good sports about crawling to mommy through the water.

Afterwards we sat down and had Otter Pops. Yup, that's right my 10 month old is eating an Otter Pop all by herself. ;) Over all, we had a good time and the park played its part in cooling us off.

No comments: