Monday, November 29, 2010

My Little Buddy- Aaron Martinson

Jackson, Jillian, and I went to visit my sister, Christie, and her family in North Carolina for a week. One evening while we were making dinner the kids were playing with the Mac computer in the photo booth. I went over to check it out because they sounded like they were having loads of fun. When I got there the older kids had left and it was just Aaron sitting in the chair, so I decided to create some photos with him. I found the effects buttons and away we went. This was the best one. I love that he stuck out his tongue too. *** One of the reasons I cherish this photo is because this lil' guy is a momma's boy and at this moment he was my little buddy and it didn't matter where mommy was. It was just us having fun! Miss you!

1 comment:

mom_martinson said...

I love this photo! So fun!! I love you captured the fun moment. :)