Monday, July 12, 2010

Projects

PROJECT #1
On Saturday June 19 we had a wonderful delivery... the materials to do our retaining wall in the backyard. Jake had to load and bring ALL the stones to the backyard because we would not be able to start the project right away. It was a LONG day for him. He was able to unload 8 our of 10 pallets to the backyard, all by himself. The next day my dad and uncle came over and helped move the other two palette and the rocks. Needless to say Jake was SORE for over a week after that. I posted some pictures of the process and what our backyard looks like now. Please no judging. ;)
HUGE tree stump Jake dug up by himself.
He is a crazy DIY-er. (do it yourself)

Project #2
While Jake was moving all the retaining wall materials I was busy working on Jillian's room. The room was VERY purple so I had to prime the walls and I panted the ceiling a light cream. Here are a few of the before's and middle of the process. Her room is all done except artwork. I will take pictures and post the before and after in a couple of days. Be fore warned it is VERY pink. Every little girl needs a pink room, right?

No comments: