For those that haven't heard all the news and updates in our family here it is :
1. Carrie was called to serve as the Young Woman Mia Maids Advisor (I teach the girls on Sunday and help out with Wednesday activities)
2. Jake was called to team teach the Valiant 8 in primary. He starts next week :)
3. Jake has been working the graveyard shift since February at work (8-6:30am). This has been difficult on our family, especially on weekends because Jake sleeps until 2 and the day is practically over. I try to keep Jackson quiet as long as possible. The upside is Jackson & I have done some fun trips to the Park, Jelly Belly Factory, play dates, train town, and more.
4. We are expecting child number two. Baby J is due in mid august. We find out what sex the baby is on MONDAY!!!
5. Jackson in just getting so big. He does almost everything by himself. He is Mr. Independent. Which is good and not so good... Not so good when he is climbing the cupboards to get food/snacks.
Those are the ones I could think of easily. I'm sure there is more but for now this is it :)

2 comments:
Can't wait for Monday little Mamma!!
Congratulations again on the baby. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl ... you are going to tell, right?
Post a Comment