Sunday, March 21, 2010
Crappy News
So, tomorrow I WAS going to go in for my ultrasound to find out if we are having a boy or girl, but they cancelled my appointment because the technician will be sick tomorrow. So after waiting 8 weeks for this appointment I was called the day before, today, and was told that I need to reschedule. WHAT?!?!? It took some coordinating so that Jake could be there tomorrow and a friend is making a baby sex cake to tell my parents and post here. (It sis asuper cute cake that the inside is blue or pink and that is how you find out what the sex is. I love the idea, but could't wait for us to know in such way. But I thought it was a great way to tell others) I called her and told her the cake is on hold until I know when I Will actually be finding out. I was SO upset at the lady who was supposed to be rescheduling my appointment. She was not sympathetic to my situation and was frankly RUDE and could care less. I was so sad and upset. TONS of our friends and family knew that tomorrow would be the day and now here I am, sad and frustrated. Life will go on but I'm mad at Kaiser Walnut Creek Ultrasound Department. Hopefully we will get another appointment soon. THe next appointment Kaiser Walnut Creek has is not until April. REALLY??? They can't fit me in any sooner? NOPE! So here I am, waiting for tomorrow so that I can make some calls. Until then we don't know when we'll find out who will be joining our family. At least Baby J is growing and developming and we are SUPER excited to meet him or her. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That SUCKS! Can you do it at Fairfield or Vallejo or even Vacaville?
Post a Comment