Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Baby J is a...
BABY with all its toes, fingers, and great baby stuff. You may ask BOY or GIRL? We don't know. We went to the ultrasound appointment today with expectations of knowing the gender of our baby. But baby J was not in a mood to show off genitals. I am sad but glad to see him/her. Jake was disappointed with all the "stuff" we dealt with to get this appointment and then to not know. The technician tried to get baby J to move but that didn't happen. The technician was very nice but told us that we need to ask my OB at my next visit if she would use the ultrasound machine at the offices to determine gender because Kaiser will not schedule another ultrasound just for gender determination :( So we (I) decided that we will go to A little Insight in Vacaville to figure out what to name this baby, paint the room, etc... I am hopeful that we will know prior to birth... Stay tuned for updates as they come :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love these sweet little sonogram pics! Well, Baby J will be adorable no matter what (though I sure will be glad to finally know!!) I'm glad J baby is healthy. :o)
Post a Comment