This was my first dance recital at age 5, I started dancing when I was 4 years old. I wanted to be like my big sister, Christie. I loved, still do, dancing! I didn't know that there was an article about my first dance recital and I was in it until my mother gave me this stuff two weeks ago. I didn't realize how famous I was ;) I am grateful for my mother keeping all these articles, programs, and certificates. It has been a wonderful experience looking back at all of these wonderful experiences that I had growing up. Thanks mom & Dad!
Jillian wearing my dance costume.
This picture was taken yesterday as I went through my old dance costumes and dress-up stuff.
Jillian and I had loads of fun wearing feather boas, tiaras, tutus, and much more.
Having a little girl is SO much fun!
I love my little girl!!!







1 comment:
How fun! I can't wait until Elizabeth takes an interest in all that stuff!
Post a Comment