Tonight we played Just Dance 2 for hours. Jackson and Jillian played a little bit, but it was mostly Jake and I playing against each other. We battled each other before dinner, Jake won, and then played some more afterwards. After playing for a bit over an hour we decided to make the dough for Christmas Sugar cookies and Gingerbread Men Cookies. Tomorrow my parents, Uncle Craigie, Aunt Shonda, Renae, and Naomi are coming over to cut out cookies and decorate them. Since they will come over and both doughs need to chill for 3 hours I thought it would be better if we made it tonight. Plus I work tomorrow and couldn't make the dough earlier tomorrow. But before we could make the dough we had to have some mini trampoline fun. We got the camera out to take pictures of the kids helping us make the cookies but I came up with a brilliant fun idea. We would jump really high on the mini trampoline and then launch ourselves off while looking silly at the camera. Well, this is what we came up with ;)
After all the craziness and fun we went to the kitchen and made the cookie dough.
No comments:
Post a Comment