Thursday, December 1, 2011

Santa

 After work today we went to San Francisco to see Santa at the Macy's in Union Square. This year, since my work schedule is CRAZY, Jake and the kids took BART and met me in Oakland. It seemed that the kids enjoyed the Bart train ride. Also, since I didn't have time to buy outfits or anything coordinating, Jake went to the mall with Jillian, while Jackson was at preschool, and bought us each a red shirt or sweater. He is so amazing!

I was hoping that this years Santa would be better than last years. He looked better, but still was missing the magic that Santa possesses. I was a bit disappointed, but overall we got two decent photos. Afterwards we went and ate at the Cheesecake Factory and then drove home. It was nice to go all together and spend the evening as a family.

1 comment: