
Today was our wards' Primary Program. It was beautiful, spiritual, and testified of Christ. It was wonderful to watch Jackson sing the songs. I was a bit nervous for the Sunbeam class (they are usually the kids goofing off and don't know the words), but they all did fabulous! For WEEKS Jake and I had practiced with Jackson his line, in the hopes that he'd have it memorized and would need no additional help. He did it! He said "Abinidi been (was) a great man". He walked up to the microphone, looked at the audience and said his line clearly, just like he'd practiced. At that moment I knew we have done right by him. He touched my soul and testified to me that he loves Jesus Christ. It was wonderful watching him sing along and being reverent when the other kids said their parts. Overall, it was filled my soul with love and tenderness to all the sweet children. While watching the children preform I was touched with a realization of why Christ wanted to spend time with the little ones. They are filled with the love of our Savior and truly understand the love he has for us.Nana and Popop Hayes came to watch Jackson in the primary program. It was wonderful to have them there and share with us Jackson's first primary program.

No comments:
Post a Comment