I FAILED as a parent!
Halloween Night was a blast and we got some really good pictures except there was no memory card in the camera.... I just realized that tonight (weeks later). :( I'm very sad because we took some great full length shots of Jackson & Jillian... I mean Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley. It showed off their whole costume and accessories. They would have been AWESOME pictures of them and then us.
Jake and I had originally decided to be James and Lilly Potter (Harry's parents) but we didn't have time to get it all together so we went as a cowboy and a cowgirl. We also took some family photos but again with out a memory card there are no pictures
I made both of the kids' school robes and I am pretty impressed with myself. This was the first time I made something (with no help form others) using a pattern. So, I am sad not to be able to show off the kids whole robes, ties, ect. Maybe I'll have them dress up again just so you can see the pictures ;)
Anyway, the only pictures I do have are of Jillian getting her first candy. (I had a different camera that I took with us around the block.)

No comments:
Post a Comment