Tuesday August 10th Nana & Papa Rice came to visit for the day. They drove up from Palmdale (6 hours or more depending on traffic) Tuesday EARLY morning and then left Wednesday morning. It was wonderful having them here for the day. We all wish they could have stayed longer but that's all that work would allow them to come. They will be back in September for a longer stay. Jake and I are very glad that all grandparents got to meet Jillian within days of her birth. We were afraid that none of them would meet her until she was a month old. But we were blessed that she arrived on the 6th.
Thank you again Nana & Papa Rice for coming up to see our beautiful little girl.
| Nana Rice and Jillian |
| Papa Rice & Jillian |


1 comment:
I swear she has totally chunked up since last week. Check out that double chin!! I hope the pump is working out for ya!
Post a Comment