Thursday August 5th at 5pm my water broke as I was walking Jackson home from the park a few blocks from our home. I was about 2 blocks away... I called Jake, at work, telling him I think my water broke. He was then on his way home. I called my mom telling her the same thing. She said she & dad are on their way to pick up Jackson. My parents pick up my lil' boy and went to dinner while Jake and I headed for the hospital.
It was a long night with sporadic contractions and no sleep for me and very littler for Jake. At 6am the contractions were stronger and more regular but manageable. Then around 7am we were in full swing labor. Then at 9:59am our beautiful daughter, Jillian Mae Rice, joined our family. She was 8 lbs and 1 oz and 21 inches long, with red hair and most likely blue eyes.

2 comments:
She's beautiful, Carrie. Congratulations.
Congratulations Carrie, she's beautiful! She looks like Jackson.
Post a Comment