Jackson's Fall school pictures was September 23, 2014. You might ask yourself "How do I remember the date?" Well, It was the day that peanut (aka Joel) was born he was to go to school that day, but everyone vetoed that so he could come to the hospital and meet his baby brother. I know it was a good idea now, but at the time I wanted to make sure I got a school photo. Well he missed it and then he was sick for the "make-up" date as well.
At this rate I thought for sure we would not be getting an official school photo. Now comes spring school pictures and two days before Jackson was diagnosed with pink eye. YUP, pink eye! I was so afraid that I was most defiantly not getting any school picture. Thankfully the pediatrician said Jackson was clear to go to school and was able to take his school pictures. Jackson had layer out a nice "country" outfit to wear; boots, pants, belt buckle. Unfortunately, the morning of school pictures he did not want to wear it. I asked, "what do you want to wear?" He replied with "camo". I agreed. He LOVES camo! Truly he does. So we had just bought him some military fatigues and that is what he choose to wear. Did Jake or I battle with him? No. He felt good about himself and was comfortable.
With all this being said I told Jake that the spring pictures are usually outdoor backgrounds (forest, fields, etc). We had a good laugh about the strong possibility that this camouflage boy will be placed in front of an outdoor scene and will be, just that, camouflaged. So to prove our point here is his spring photos :) ENJOY!
Various backgrounds
This is the 8x10 that will hang proudly on our wall until next years picture arrives:)



No comments:
Post a Comment