We went garbage sale-ing in Benicia and Cordelia. We met up with Nana & Poppop Hayes at a community garage sale in Benicia. Jackson and I had bought some stamps and Hot wheels cars. JAckson and Jillian got to have a cupcake. On our way out he saw this golden egg. He REALLY wanted it but I said no. Next thing I know Jackson and Nana are walking back to me and he has it in his hands. I looked at my mom and said Nana I said no... SHe then started laughing and said that she hadn't bought it but that the two ladies had given it to him for free because he wanted it so badly. For the rest of the day and the following few he talked about Harry Potter, the Golden Egg, and how he needs to take a bath with the egg (if you've seen or read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire you know Jackson's references).
So funny what a dumb decoration can inspire in the imagination of a young child.



No comments:
Post a Comment