Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Parade @ CUMC Preschool

At Jackson's Preschool, CUMC, they had a Halloween Parade for the kids. Since I was at work Jacob got to go and take lots of pictures for me. Before the parade Jillian was playing in the front on a little plastic play yard. You can see how she is completely enjoying herself.
Miss Lynn had all the kids line up and follow her outside where the kids would perform their parade. Jackson's class has some fun costumes. I need to state that Jackson's costume is a creative/homemade costume (no store bought here... except his tie. I did not have the time to make it). I am pleased with how it turned out :) After the kids walked in a circle they all sat down together for pictures. Jacob told me that Jackson did NOT position himself between the only two girls in his class. THEY sat next to him and that it was made clear that they did not was the other boys next to Jackson. My ladies man ;)
Pre-Parade Entertainment



 Parade is about to begin!









No comments: