The Greatest Show on Earth
Last night Nana & Poppop Hayes and our family went to the circus. I have never been (at least not that I can remember) to a circus so it was the first time for me and the kids. We were able to particpaite in teh Pre-show and got free clown noses (see our pictures below). We had yummy food and candy and GREAT entertainment. It was a blast!!! We were all laughing and clapping and even Jillian was swaying to the music and would clap and cheer for the preformers. It was a magical night.
Favorites:
Jackson: EVERYTHING!
Jillian: Acrobatic Aerial Straps & the horses
Jacob & Carrie: Fernandez Brothers -- Wheels of Steel
I must admit that I was NERVOUS watching these two guys. I held very tightly at some points to Jake's leg. But even though my nerves were a bit shot afterwards it was AMAZING!!!
Pre-Show:
Jillian and a Circus performer at the Pre-show Festivities.
The performer actually has a little girl (same age as Jillian) at home and I could tell she was missing her little girl very much.
Clown Noses:| Nana Hayes |
![]() |
| Poppop Hayes, Mommy, Jackson |





No comments:
Post a Comment