Jackson's 3rd Birthday Party was Pirates. It all took place on the RICE ship on Saturday January 30, 2010. Captain Jackson, Pirate Lady Mommy, and first hand Daddy all was in their best pirate attire. It was defiantly a theme party. We had a full ship and lots of little kids. It was a wonderful party with lots of joy and laughter. We hoe you enjoy the pictures ;)



3 comments:
Looks like fun! Jackson's costume is amazing.
Sounds like a lot of fun. Um, am I totally oblivious or did you just slip that baby #2 counter in without a word? Congratulations! That's very exciting.
Such a great idea Carrie! I love doing stuff like this for mine too. Last year Aria's was a Girl Rock Star Party. It was so much fun and I did her cake in a in guitar...Kids are an even greater excise to play dress up and make a mess huh?! Not that we need one! ;)
Post a Comment